Welcome to the Department of Paediatric Medicine at Kothari Medical HospitaI. Infants, kids, and teenagers receive top-notch medical care from our committed team of Paediatricians and nurses. We provide a comprehensive range of services, such as routine check-ups, vaccines, treatment for common paediatric illnesses, and chronic condition management. Our kid-friendly setting is intended to make young patients and their families feel at ease and comfortable during their appointments. We put your child’s health and well-being first and work hard to provide a nurturing and secure environment for the best possible treatment.
Why choose us?
- The Paediatric department provides care for children for all illnesses.
- The department provides services ranging from outpatient clinics to managing emergencies in our state-of-the-art ICU.
- The centre has dedicated Neonatal ICUs (NICU) to provide special care to critically ill newborns.
- It is one of the most important paediatric super specialties as a vast majority of paediatric problems are related to infection.
- There are a myriad of Paediatric Neurological Conditions, with varying degree of severity and scope of treatment, that range from common and relatively benign febrile seizures to uncommon yet complex neurometabolic disorders.
- Affected children may have multiple disabilities and complex medical needs. They are looked after well by a multidisciplinary team that provides comprehensive medical care.
The Packages of Convenience
Our department provides care, starting with newborns right up to their teenage years. We make sure that our young patients receive the best treatment by providing age-appropriate medical services.
Please bring your child’s medical history, any test results from the past, proof of immunisations, and a list of current medications to the appointment. Please let us know during the visit if your child has any allergies or other special medical need.
Routine check-ups, immunizations, treatment for prevalent childhood illnesses, chronic condition management, developmental evaluations, and specialized care for children with complicated medical disorders are just a few of the services our department provides.
Monitoring your child’s growth and development requires regular checkups. The number of visits may change depending on the patient’s age and condition. For children in good health, we generally advise yearly checkups, but some conditions can necessitate more frequent checkups.
Yes, parents or legal guardians are welcome to accompany their children to appointments and treatments. During medical visits, your presence can bring comfort and support to your child.
Yes, we provide an extensive immunisation programme to protect your child from a variety of infectious diseases. To keep your child’s immunisations up to date, our team will walk you through the recommended vaccine regimen.